My Collection Of Amoled Backgrounds - Part VII (Miscellaneous Backgrounds)

Hey there! So, I have a good number of amoled backgrounds that I would like to post on this blog and for the sake of convenience, I'll post them in parts.

My seventh collection is a random assortment of miscellaneous backgrounds. I've posted the links to the other six parts at the end of this post. Here are some of my favourite backgrounds of this collection.

To download the wallpapers, simply click or tap them. You will be redirected to the corresponding Dropbox or Google Drive links from where you can get the uncompressed versions of the wallpapers.

My Personal Favourites


1. Star Wars:



2. Pokémon:




3. Dragon Ball:








4. Random:
















I request you to download the wallpapers from the Dropbox / Drive links by clicking or tapping them. Please do not download the wallpapers directly by right clicking or long tapping them as the ones uploaded here are heavily down-scaled and compressed.



Thank you for reading and have a great day ahead!

-Ritin Malhotra

Comments