My Collection Of Amoled Backgrounds - Part III (Miscellaneous Backgrounds).

Click Here & Here To View All My Wallpapers.

Hey there! So, I have a good number of amoled backgrounds which I'll post on this blog and for the sake of convenience, I'll post them in parts.

My third collection is a random assortment of miscellaneous backgrounds. I've posted the Google Drive and Dropbox links on top for you to download the uncompressed versions of these backgrounds. Now, let's view some of my favourite backgrounds of this collection.

My Personal Favourites:


1. Elon Musk's Starman:



2. Some Wallpapers From The Game - Firewatch:




3. Road To The Stars:



4. City Life:







4. Star Wars:





5. Random:











Again, these are just a few of my favourite miscellaneous backgrounds out of the entire collection I've created. I request you to visit my Drive link to check out the rest of the collection.

Please do not download any backgrounds from here itself as they might be compressed. To get the best quality, I recommend you to check out my Drive link and my Dropbox link to download the uncompressed versions of these backgrounds.

Thank you for reading and have a great day ahead!

-Ritin Malhotra

Comments

Post a Comment