My Collection Of Amoled Backgrounds - Part II (Dragon Ball Backgrounds).


Hey there! So, I have a good number of amoled backgrounds which I'll post on this blog and for the sake of convenience, I'll post them in parts.

My second collection is a random assortment of 'Dragon Ball' backgrounds. I've posted the Google Drive link on top for you to download the uncompressed versions of these backgrounds. Now, let's view some of my favourite backgrounds of this collection.

My Personal Favourites:

1. Goku:









2. Vegeta: 





3. The Fusions:





4. My First Few Backgrounds - Gohan (My Favourite Character):

Super Saiyajin 2.

Super Saiyajin Blue

Super Saiyajin Rose

Ultimate Gohan

5. Goku Black:




6. The 'Original Saiyajin':




Again, these are just a few of my favourite Dragon Ball backgrounds out of the entire collection I've created. I request you to visit my Drive link to check out the rest of the collection.

Please do not download any backgrounds from here itself as they might be compressed. To get the best quality, I recommend you to check out my Drive link to download the uncompressed versions of these backgrounds.

Thank you for reading and have a great day ahead!

-Ritin Malhotra

Comments