Why Cockroaches Are Utterly Useless...

Disclaimer - I do not recommend reading this post while eating something. Honestly, I do not recommend reading this post at all. But since it took me about 30 minutes to compile this post, I request you to go ahead and read it.

So, last night at around 4, a cockroach entered my room and decided to crawl up to my left foot, which was loosely hanging from the bed. Waking up to something flimsy and filthy crawling on your foot is certainly not the best feeling ever. I got up (extremely startled), switched on the lights and saw the cheeky little creature run towards my dressing room at the speed of light, if not faster. I tried searching for it but I was unable to find it because that thing can hide in the tiniest of places. At 5, I decided to go in the lobby and crash on the couch.

Therefore, the main purpose of this post is to explain why cockroaches are EVIL:

1. Contamination - Cockroaches can eat anything and everything. They can feed on the food we eat, dead plants, dead skin,  strands of hair and even fecal matter. They will look for the food and get into the tiniest spots to get their feed. Not only this, they can leave larvae and other residue on your food and getting that stuff inside your body can seriously mess you up.

But how do they enter our homes? Through sewage drains. Moreover, those little insects leave eggs wherever they feel like it. There's no way one can go scouting for such tiny things and before you know, you're house is full of these disgusting creatures who can, and most certainly will, contaminate your food.

Honestly, if cockroaches aren't the most filthy creatures ever, I don't know what they are.



2. Invasion of Body Parts - It's a fact that cockroaches can get inside anything and everything. These creatures are the epitome of stealth. But the absolute worst part of all this is that these little things can enter you. I am being completely serious, cockroaches can enter you. Whenever you're asleep, these tiny things will try to mess with you.

One thing cockroaches love to do is get inside your ears. Yes, your ears. I'll just link this Reddit post by u/make_mind_free2go explaining how a cockroach entered his ears and it took 9 days, yes, 9 days to get it out.

Good grief. Do I need to say more?

3. Cockroach Bites - Last but not the least, some species of cockroaches have been found to bite humans. These cases are rare but if your home is heavily infested with these insects then you should be careful because they can nibble on fingernails, toes and soft parts of the skin causing wounds.

The Bottom Line

Well, that's enough information for today. I honestly cannot continue with this post. I absolutely despise cockroaches and so should you. They're utterly useless creatures created with no purpose but to mess with you. I hope that one day, science can invent something to wipe all the cockroaches off the face of the earth.



Thank you for reading and have a great day ahead!

-Ritin Malhotra

Comments